“Blogging has never been an easy job when you already have achieved a certain impact on your audience,” says Peter Salzano, a famous blogger and a playwright. To keep your audience entertained as a blogger, you need to come up with interesting ideas to gain their attention.
These days creating the same content as others but in a different way is trending. But what can be done differently is the main challenge here as the audience are aware of the trends but look forward to your creative way of presenting them.
Today in this post Peter Slazano will share a few interesting ideas that the bloggers can plan to implement:
- Engage in a FAQ session as once you gain popularity your audience is curious to know more about your day-to-day life and your personal preferences.
- Start with weekly/daily blogging. Share with your audience your daily life routine this will engage them more and create a curiosity for your next update.
- Share your views related to the current events and issues. Happy or sad you as a blogger must share your viewpoint for awareness and engagement factor.
- Collaborate with the brand and other influencers. Blogging should not be limited to yourself, especially video blogging. You gain more followers if you directly or indirectly promote your channel or page.
- How your profile looks also matters. If you are on any social media platform you must have an interesting profile, there should be a certain sequence, etc so that your first impression is impactful as an influencer.
- Interviews, video blogging and reviews are the most engaging and trending concepts for bloggers.
These are some of the interesting ideas that you can consider to stay ahead in the digital world.
Peter Salzano says that animation and videography are taking over. Even if you are a blogger, you need to have a social media presence where people can connect with you and share their thoughts without any hesitation.